Transferring a patient back to the waiting room
A patient can be returned to the waiting queue after a call or chat with a team member.
This may be required if they have another appointment scheduled or if they need to speak to another user, such as a clinical support officer or booking clerk to schedule their next appointment.
You can transfer the patient to the waiting queue in two ways by clicking the:
- End call button and selecting go back to the waiting room
- Back to waiting room button at the top of the chat history box.
Transferring a participant to a different room from the waiting queue
To transfer the participant to a different room, follow these steps:
- Click on the participant’s row in the waiting queue.
- Select Transfer.
- Type in the name of the room you wish to place the participant in.
- Select the required room from the shown matches.