The following websites are recommended by the Statewide Burn Injury Service.
- Kidsafe NSW
Child accident prevention association of Australia, NSW. Education, advocacy and research into child safety.
- Fire kills
Safety and prevention information from the United Kingdom government.
- Fire and Rescue NSW
Fire safety information and education for homes and workplaces.
- Cool Runnings videos
Videos about burn injury prevention.
- Cool Runnings app
Weekly modules to learn about burn injury prevention.
- Burn Support Foundation (Facebook page)
Runs camps for burn survivors and their families.
- Beyond Burns Australia/New Zealand
Peer support Facebook group for burn survivors.
- Kids Foundation - Burns Survivors Network
Runs prevention and recovery education programs.
- Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center – Burn Injury
Resources for people living with burn injuries and their supporters.
- International Society for Burns Injuries
International peak body providing practice guidelines, professional journals, summaries of innovative practice and education on how to do research.
- Australian and New Zealand Burn Association
Peak body for health professionals responsible for the care of people with burn injuries.
- Statewide Burn Injury Service (SBIS) Burns Registry
Data collection for monitoring, reporting and research for the three severe burn units in NSW. (NSW Health staff only)