Click here or press the Esc key to exit quickly. Browser history will not be cleared.
NSW Health resources
This clinical network provides information that relates to violence, abuse and neglect. Some of the content may be disturbing, upsetting or trigger strong responses for people who have experienced trauma. Please be mindful of the impact the material may have on your emotional and psychological wellbeing.
Reach out for support through:
- Clinical supervision, work-based employee assistance programs or work supervisors.
- 1800 Respect – 24/7 support for people impacted by sexual assault, domestic or family violence and abuse. Confidential information, counselling and support service.
- Beyond Blue – 24/7 information and support about mental health, including anxiety, depression and suicide.
- Lifeline Australia – 24/7 crisis support and suicide prevention services.
- MensLine – 24/7 help, support, referrals and counselling services for men via telephone, online and video.
Join the Violence, Abuse and Neglect Network
Help support the development of initiatives and delivery of healthcare for people who have experienced violence, abuse and neglect.