Quiz for Module 3
Name the key bony structures and prominences shown:
Define the following terms:
- Pelvic obliquity
- Posterior pelvic tilt
- Anterior pelvic tilt
- Pelvic rotation
- Hands-dependent sitter
- Hands-free sitter
- Dependant /propped sitter
Answer the following:
- What are the three assessment phases of a MAT?
- What should be included in recording a MAT?
- How might shortened hamstring muscles affect a person's posture?
- What is the purpose of a skin check and when should it be carried out?