Download the case studies that are relevant to your clinical setting and then answer the questions below. You can also practice using the Initial Interview Form with these case studies.
- What medical background and physical attributes can you identify from the information in the case study?
- What might be the psychosocial status of the client?
- List the activities of daily living of the client from the case study.
- What information about these activities will be important in wheelchair and seating interventions?
- What points would you note regarding the environments in which your client performs these activities?
- Are there questions you would want to ask the client to gain any additional critical information? Who would you consult?
- If you have to refer the client to a specialist seating clinic, what will you include in the referral?