The Transition Care Network bring clinicians, young people, families, carers and others working to support the health of young people together, to help make transition care seamless in NSW.
We help design and implement healthcare innovations that improve continuity of care for young people (14 to 25 years) with chronic health conditions in NSW.
As a network member you can contribute your experiences as a clinician or a patient and be part of a group that:
- Informs – receive news about activities and resources developed by the network
- Engages – be part of our collaborative online platform and participate in network meetings
- Involves – get involved in specific network projects
- Collaborates – choose to be part of working groups or the network executive
- Empowers – contribute to network priorities and co-design projects.