Metropolitan Level 4 Paediatric Units (MP4Kids)
MP4Kids is a peer network that speaks for level 4 paediatric units in public hospitals in metropolitan and outer metropolitan Sydney.
NSW Health staff employed in a level 4 paediatric unit in a NSW public hospital – and equivalent hospitals in public or private partnerships – can join MP4Kids.
MP4Kids advocates for:
- a coordinated and fair provision of children’s healthcare services across metropolitan Sydney
- access to care in suitably resourced Level 4 paediatric units
- access to tertiary and quaternary paediatric services when required.
To join MP4Kids or for further information please contact ACI-MP4@health.nsw.gov.au.
Regional Paediatrics NSW (RPNSW)
RPNSW is a peer network regional, rural, and remote clinicians.
NSW Health staff who work in paediatric wards or clinicians responsible for the delivery of care to children and their families can join.
RPNSW advocates for:
- a fair provision of children’s healthcare services for children and their families in regional, rural, and remote NSW
- these services to be as close to home as possible
- easier access to tertiary or quaternary paediatric services when required.
To join RPNSW or for further information please contact ACI-RPNSW@health.nsw.gov.au.