The Agency for Clinical Innovation brings clinicians, patients and managers together to support the design and implementation of healthcare.
Clinicians, consumers and health managers are invited to join ACI clinical networks. There are different ways to get involved as a network member, including:
- Inform – receive news about key activities, events and priorities of the network
- Engage – access the online collaborative platform for network members and participate in network meetings
- Involve – get involved informally in specific tasks and activities
- Collaborate – participate in a formal role in a working group and on the network executive
- Empower – contribute and develop priority areas and co-design projects.
The aim of consumer partnerships is to bring the voice of lived experience alongside those of clinicians and health staff, to build better health outcomes for all people.
The term consumer is inclusive of people, families, carers and communities who are current, previous or potential users of health services.
The Maternity and Neonatal Network deeply values the time, experiences, and expertise of our consumer partners.