Back to accessibility links
Professional Nutrition Associations (Australian)
- Australian Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (AuSPEN)
AuSPEN is a multidisciplinary society focussing on clinical nutrition. The membership includes physicians surgeons intensivists dietitians pharmacists nurses and scientists.
- Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA)
DAA is the national association of the profession with branches in each state and territory.
- Gastroenterological Nurses College of Australia (GENCA)
The Mission of GENCA is to promote excellence in gastroenterology nursing practice.
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA)
GESA is Australia's peak body for the disciplines of gastroenterology and hepatology. This website is an online resource for GESA members health professionals and consumers needing more information.
- Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
SPA is the national peak body for the speech pathology profession in Australia.