Our Cultural Competency Action Plan aims to support how the ACI will implement culturally competent processes into everyday work. The plan includes objectives and initiatives such as:
- advocating to increase Aboriginal membership of networks and network executives and/or effective input, involvement, consultation and provision of advice to networks and portfolios
- supporting the implementation of the Aboriginal Employment Strategy
- continuing cultural competency development activities
- supporting an effective application of the Aboriginal Health Impact Statement process
- evaluating and reviewing the action plan
- communicating the progress of plan to staff and stakeholders
- updating information available for ACI staff.