The ACI is committed to workforce diversity and has developed an Aboriginal Employment Strategy to increase the representation of Aboriginal employees in our organisation. We do this by:
- utilising specialised recruitment retention and strategies
- providing career development opportunities
- ensuring that we become an organisation which demonstrates a high level of cultural competence within our staff and the work we do.
This strategy focuses on four key priorities:
- Attracting Aboriginal staff
- Retaining Aboriginal staff
- Supporting career development and progression
- Improving cultural competency in the workplace.