More than 100 intensive care clinicians met face-to-face for the first time in more than two years at the Intensive Care NSW (ICNSW) Leadership Forum on 1 April.
The Hon Brad Hazzard MP, Minister for Health, opened the event, which brought together NSW intensive care leaders, representatives from the Ministry of Health, and the State Health Emergency Operations Centre to:
- discuss current intensive care issues and challenges
- share experiences
- reconnect with colleagues.
The day was led by Dr Nhi Nguyen, ICNSW Clinical Director, and the program included:
- presentations of local and statewide projects and innovations
- a panel discussion about COVID-19 and lessons learned
- a highly anticipated and light-hearted ‘great debate’.
The Hon Brad Hazzard MP, Minister for Health, with ACI staff at the ICNSW Leadership Forum.
Learn more or contact ICNSW.