To finalise a comprehensive plan for implementing solutions to meet the Key Principles that were identified in phase 3.
During this phase, work will begin to consolidate the solutions identified in phase 3 into a practical and logical action plan for changing practice to align with the key principles.
It will also be important at this stage to begin communicating the implementation plan to the staff who will be affected by the changes, using education sessions, presentations at staff meetings or distributing information packs.
- Outline the steps for implementing short and long term solutions and establish a timeline using:
- Define roles and responsibilities for implementing each solution
- Define and agree on evaluation measures and monitoring processes
- Ensure support and processes are in place to feed back information
- Communicate your plan for implementing solutions
- Identify and document risks to implementation and explore potential mitigation strategies