What is this?
The Paediatric Resource Hub is a directory of trusted sources for paediatricians to reference. The Hub is an evolving platform that will be modified according to user input and your feedback is encouraged. The resources include:
- NSW Ministry of Health baby and child policies and directives
- Sydney Children's Hospital Network policies
- Sydney Children's Hospital Network consumer fact sheets
- Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne clinical practice guidelines
- Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne consumer fact sheets
- Queensland Paediatric Emergency Guidelines
- RPA Newborn Care Clinical Guidelines
- Better Safer Care clinical guidance on newborn care
- Hunter New England Kids Health policies and guidelines
- Hunter New England Kids Health neonatal policies and guidelines
The search engine platform is Funnelback.
Who owns it?
Join the Paediatric Network
Clinicians, consumers and health managers are invited to join ACI clinical networks. There are different ways to get involved as a network member, including:
- Inform – receive news about key activities, events and priorities of the network
- Engage – access the online collaborative platform for network members and participate in network meetings
- Involve – get involved informally in specific tasks and activities
- Collaborate – participate in a formal role in a working group and on the network executive
- Empower – contribute and develop priority areas and co-design projects.
You can join the Paediatric Network by filling in the application form.