Back to accessibility links
Home Enteral Nutrition Information for Clinicians
Rob’s Story: Life with a feeding tube
In this video, Rob and Lynne Humphries share their experience of living with a feeding tube.View Rob's video
- A Clinician’s Guide to Home Enteral Nutrition (HEN) ( 1.2 MB)
Summary of HEN terminology, responsibilities, record-keeping and consumer information for clinicians
- Factsheet: Nutrition Support and the NDIS in NSW (May 2017) ( 226.0 KB)
This factsheet provides information and answers some commonly asked questions about nutrition support and the NDIS
- Guidelines for Home Enteral Nutrition (HEN) Services 2nd Edition ( 414.3 KB)
The Guidelines provide guidance on the management of both adult and paediatric patients requiring Home Enteral Nutrition (HEN). They include guidance on the organisation of HEN services, initiation, implementation, monitoring, transition and termination of HEN. The guidelines do not cover specific disease states or parenteral nutrition.
- Home Enteral Nutrition Formula and Equipment
The NSW government has established an enteral feeding products contract which covers Home Enteral Nutrition (HEN) formula and equipment.
- Information for Health Care Workers, Disability Support Staff and Health Professionals ( 274.6 KB)
Summary of HEN products and services