Collaboration for improvement
People with lived experience, their families, kinship groups and carers:
- collaborate on improvement-driven working groups, advisory groups and project teams, and
- are encouraged to provide information and feedback about care and co-produce improvements.
- Making performance indicators and data, including patient experience and outcome measures, available locally.
- Having processes of review to co-produce improvement opportunities alongside to people with lived experience, their family, kinship groups and carers.
- Promoting of continuous improvement and discussion across all levels to support the creation of a learning and development culture.
- Prioritising Your Experience of Service (YES) and consumer experience surveys, discussing results and using findings to inform collaborative quality improvement strategies with consumers.