4th NSW Aged Health Collaborative Forum presentations
The NSW Aged Health Collaborative Forum is a collaboration between:
- NSW Ministry of Health’s Aged Care Unit; Nursing and Midwifery Office; Older People’s Mental Health Policy Unit; Whole of Health Program
- Agency for Clinical Innovation
- Clinical Excellence Commission
- Health Education and Training Institute.
The 4th NSW Aged Health Collaborative Forum was held on 14 October 2016. The Forum showcased local innovation and collaboration in the care of older people across the following themes:
- Collaboration and co-design with consumers and communities,
- Collaboration in aged care reforms
- Collaboration with residential care
- Promoting positive values, skills and communication amongst staff working with older people.
To view these presentations go here.