Education package: How to use the 24-hour behaviour monitoring record
This education package has been developed to help NSW Health clinicians use the 24-hour behaviour monitoring record effectively.
- provides a clear visual picture of a patient’s behaviours and behavioural changes over a 24-hour period
- guides clinical decisions, including non-pharmacological approaches and potential response according to the Clinical Emergency Response System.
To support use of the 24-hour behaviour monitoring record, the following education materials have been created.
- A PowerPoint presentation: 24-hour behaviour monitoring record: How to use this clinical record.
- An information sheet: 24-hour behaviour monitoring record: A guide on how to use this clinical record.
The 24-hour behaviour monitoring record can be ordered by NSW Health staff via Stream Solutions (a division of Toll) using the local statewide forms ordering process. Product code: NH700562.
To order the behaviour monitoring record log on to the Stream Solutions online system.
- NSW Health organisations ordering
- Non-NSW Health organisation with Stream Solution accounts
- Other organisations and private individuals, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-NSW Health organisations can also purchase by calling Stream Solutions 1300 786 075.