Rural Innovations Changing Healthcare (RICH) is a one day virtual forum linking rural health service providers, consumers and other rural sectors across NSW. The aim is to share experiences and showcase rural models of care which have potential for broader implementation.
The theme for RICH 2023 is A healthy harvest: reaping what we sow.
Presentations will showcase the positive health outcomes that can be achieved through planting seeds of innovation within the rural health sector and nurturing the service, the community and the workforce while they grow. Presentations will align with the following sub-themes:
- An Indigenous harvest – Aboriginal healthcare innovations
- The harvest team – Regional, rural and remote health workforce strategies.
- Harvesting through the seasons – Maternity and paediatrics to aged care and end of life
- The green harvest – Environmentally sustainable health care projects
- It takes a village to bring in the harvest – Community and consumer engagement initiatives
- Harvests from around the world – Innovation in partnership with our culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) and refugee communities
- From little things, big things grow – Healthcare service redesign and innovative models of care.
Abstract submissions are now open for for oral papers and eposters to be presented at RICH 2023. Please align your abstract with one of the sub-themes above.
All oral paper and eposter abstracts will be reviewed by a panel. Please view full abstract criteria and guideline and submit abstracts online by 5pm Friday 21 April 2023.
Virtual meeting. Meeting link will be sent prior to the event.
This is a free virtual event.
Registrations will open in April 2023.
ACI Rural Health Network manager
RICH 2023 Abstract Guidelines (PDF File 736.1 KB)