Rural Innovations Changing Healthcare 2022
RICH is a one day ‘virtual’ forum linking rural health service providers, consumers and other rural sectors across NSW via videoconference, live webstreaming and social media. The aim is to share experiences and showcase rural models of care which have potential for broader implementation.
The theme for RICH 2022 is Flexibility amidst the Hoo-Ha: Reshaping Rural Health
Abstracts can be presented as oral papers and ePosters. They will showcase how rural sectors have sustained momentum amidst disruption, innovation through adaptation, capability through flexibility and humour to balance adversity.
Align your abstract to one of these sub-themes
- Crikey! Health behavioural change
- Deadly! Indigenous and culturally appropriate care
- Stoked! Self-management strategies that increase confidence
- Ripper! Strengthened connections with communities (including digital technologies)
- Fair Dinkum! Health service continuity and access to care – including consumer influences
- Bonza! Creative use of technology for wellness – including virtual care
- Hard Yakka! Innovative, collaborative and flexible workforce models
All Oral Abstracts and ePosters will be reviewed by a panel.
- See abstract guidelines for oral papers and ePosters.
- See RICH Forum 2021 Evaluation Report and Presentations.
Abstracts close CoB Friday 4 February 2022
Commissioner Shane Fitzsimmons, Resilience NSW and formerly Commissioner NSW Rural Fire Services, will provide the keynote address. He will set the scene through his lived experiences dealing with adverse events including the horrendous black summer bushfires, floods and the recent pandemic.
This is a virtual conference without registration fees.
Rural Health Network Manager
Phone: 0427 568 249