Rural Innovations Changing Healthcare (RICH) Forum:
Submission of Abstracts
ACI Rural Health Network proudly announces the Health by Stealth: Rural communities leading by example to be held 20 March 2020 9.00am – 3:30pm.
The Forum is ‘virtual’ in design – you can participate by videoconference or by live webstream.
THEME: Health by Stealth: Rural communities leading by example.
Abstracts are invited which showcase rural community-based health management through social connectivity demonstrating any of the following categories:
- behavioural change
- Indigenous and culturally appropriate care
- self-management strategies that increase confidence
- strengthened connections with communities
- consumers influencing health service continuity
- creative use of technology for wellness
- innovative and flexible workforce models
Abstracts are now open for oral papers or ePosters for the RICH 2020 Program. You are invited to submit an abstract of original work for consideration on the program.
Please view abstract criteria and submit abstracts online by 3 February 2020.
Closing Date for abstracts is 3 February 2020.
Please select which subthemes your abstract demonstrates resilience of rural communities