Rehabilitation Network education forum
The Rehabilitation Network Education Forum provides an opportunity to celebrate accomplishments of members of the Network and hear from rehabilitation services across NSW who are working towards improved delivery and experience of rehabilitation care. Attendance at the Forum is free.
Do not miss this opportunity to share your experience and work: call for abstracts for oral presentations now open!
We welcome submission of abstracts that relates to rehabilitation services or rehabilitation care.
- Addressing unwarranted clinical variation
- Application of rehabilitation principles to practice
- Introduction or enhancement of a care setting, e.g. In-reach, Day Rehabilitation, Outreach
- Care standards for amputees
Abstracts of 300 words can be submitted using Call for Abstract form and should include:
- presentation title
- name of all authors (with the presenter underlined)
- name of organisation/s where the project or service is delivered
- background, aim, intervention, outcomes, conclusion.
Submit abstracts for consideration by Friday 10 May
For more information contact Justine Watkins