Musculoskeletal Network – OACCP Peer Mentoring Workshop #7
The Peer Mentoring Workshop is a great opportunity for local teams to access support in implementing the OACCP as part of the Leading Better Value Care Program.
Building on previous workshops this workshop provides:
- an opportunity to share knowledge and expertise
- practical advice and guidance
- a forum to consult your peers, and
- an update on implementation efforts across the state.
This event will bring together managers and teams across NSW who are implementing and delivering the musculoskeletal models of care. This includes:
- medical officers and clinical leads
- multidisciplinary team members
- department managers
- LBVC project teams
- others as locally relevant (e.g. PHN).
If you live or work in regional/rural settings (beyond Port Kembla, Bowral, Mt Victoria or Lake Macquarie) you may qualify for a scholarship to cover your travel to the venue and/or accommodation costs to attend this workshop.
To be eligible to be awarded a scholarship to attend this event you must be working in or planning the delivery of the ACI models of care for OACCP.
If you are awarded a scholarship to attend this event you must be able to attend the event in its entirety.