Publications based on ITIM's data, research support or by ITIM members.
- Mitchell, Rebecca J., Ian A. Harris, Zsolt J. Balogh, Kate Curtis, Brian Burns, Ian Seppelt, Julie Brown, Pooria Sarrami, Hardeep Singh, Jean-Frederic Levesque and Michael Dinh, "Determinants of long-term unplanned readmission and mortality following self-inflicted and non-self-inflicted major injury: a retrospective cohort study." European journal of trauma and emergency surgery (2021): 1-12.
- Bath, Sally, Michael M. Dinh, Stacey Casley, and Pooria Sarrami. "Predictors of mortality in older patients with isolated severe head injury: a data linkage study from New South Wales, Australia." Australian Health Review (2021).
- Harvey, L.A., Harris, I.A., Mitchell, R.J., Webster, A., Cameron, I.D., Jorm, L.R., Seymour, H., Sarrami, P. and Close, J.C. (2021), Impact of pre‐surgery hospital transfer on time to surgery and 30‐day mortality for people with hip fractures. Med J Aust.
- Jackson, Alicia; Curtin, Emma; Giddins, Emma; Read-Allsopp, Christine; Joseph, Anthony. "Connecting With Trauma Patients After Discharge: A Phone Call Follow-Up Study", Journal of Trauma Nursing Volume 28 - Issue 3, 179-185 (2021).
- Sarrami, Pooria, Patricia Lemin, Zsolt J. Balogh, Hardeep Singh, Hassan Assareh, Benjamin Hall, Christine Lassen et al. "Are highway constructions associated with increased transport incidents? A case study of NSW Pacific Highway construction zones 2011-16." Journal of Road Safety–Volume 32, no. 1 (2021).
- Peden, Amy E., Pooria Sarrami, Michael Dinh, Christine Lassen, Benjamin Hall, Hatem Alkhouri, Lovana Daniel, and Brian Burns. "Description and prediction of outcome of drowning patients in New South Wales, Australia: protocol for a data linkage study." BMJ open 11, no. 1 (2021): e042489.
- Curtis, Kate, Belinda Kennedy, Mary K. Lam, Rebecca J. Mitchell, Deborah Black, Brian Burns, Michael Dinh, and Andrew JA Holland. "Pathways and factors that influence time to definitive trauma care for injured children in New South Wales, Australia." Injury (2021).
- Curtis, Kate, Belinda Kennedy, Mary K. Lam, Rebecca J. Mitchell, Deborah Black, Brian Burns, Allan Loudfoot et al. "Prehospital care and transport costs of severely injured children in NSW Australia." Injury 51, no. 11 (2020): 2581-2587.
- Curtis K., Kennedy B., Lam M.K, Mitchell R.J., Black D., Burns B., Dinh M., Smith H. and Holland A.J.A. Emergency department management of severely injured children in NSW. Emergency Medicine Australasia. 2021; accepted for publication 5 May 2021.
- Dinh, Michael M., Hardeep Singh, Pooria Sarrami, and Jean-Frederic Levesque. "Correlating injury severity scores and major trauma volume using a state-wide in-patient administrative dataset linked to trauma registry data—A retrospective analysis from New South Wales Australia." Injury 51, no. 1 (2020): 109-113.
- Curtis, Kate, Belinda Kennedy, Mary K. Lam, Rebecca J. Mitchell, Deborah Black, Brian Burns, Leslie White et al. "Cause, treatment costs and 12-month functional outcomes of children with major injury in NSW, Australia." Injury 51, no. 9 (2020): 2066-2075.
- Curtis, Kate, Shizar Nahidi, Belinda Gabbe, Kirsten Vallmuur, Katherine Martin, Ramon Z. Shaban, and Grant Christey. "Identifying the priority challenges in trauma care delivery for Australian and New Zealand trauma clinicians." Injury 51, no. 9 (2020): 2053-2058.
- Curtis, Kate, Belinda Kennedy, Andrew JA Holland, Rebecca J. Mitchell, Gary Tall, Holly Smith, Soundappan SV Soundappan, Allan Loudfoot, Brian Burns, and Michael Dinh. "Determining the priorities for change in paediatric trauma care delivery in NSW, Australia." Australasian emergency care 23, no. 2 (2020): 97-104.
- Cameron, P. A., M. C. Fitzgerald, Kate Curtis, Emily McKie, Belinda Gabbe, Arul Earnest, Grant Christey et al. "Over view of major traumatic injury in Australia––Implications for trauma system design." Injury 51, no. 1 (2020): 114-121.
- Gomez, David, Pooria Sarrami, Hardeep Singh, Zsolt J. Balogh, Michael Dinh, and Jeremy Hsu. "External benchmarking of trauma services in New South Wales: Risk-adjusted mortality after moderate to severe injury from 2012 to 2016." injury 50, no. 1 (2019): 178-185.
- Curtis K, Kennedy B, Holland AJA, Tall G, Smith H, Soundappan SVS, Burns B, Mitchell RJ, Wilson K, Loudfoot A, Dinh M, Lyons T, Gillen T, Dickinson S. Identifying areas for improvement in paediatric trauma care in NSW Australia using a clinical, system and human factors peer-review tool. Injury.2019; 50(5):1089-1096
- Mitchell, Rebecca J., Testa Luke. Child injury surveillance capabilities in NSW: informing policy and practice. Public Health Res Pract. 2017;27(4):e2741734.
- Oliver, Matthew, Michael M. Dinh, Kate Curtis, Royce Paschkewitz, Oran Rigby, and Zsolt J. Balogh. "Trends in Procedures at Major Trauma Centres in New South Wales, Australia: An Analysis of State-Wide Trauma Data." World Journal of Surgery: 1-6.
- Curtis, Kate, Rebecca Mitchell, Amy McCarthy, Kellie Wilson, Connie Van, Belinda Kennedy, Gary Tall, Andrew Holland, Kim Foster, Stuart Dickinson, Henry Stelfox. "Development of the major trauma case review tool." Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine (2017) 25:20
- Mitchell R. Curtis K. Testa L. Holland A. Soundappan SVS. Adams S. Differences in survival outcome for severely injured paediatric trauma by type of trauma centre. Pediatrics and Child Health. 2017: 53(8); 808-813
Loading latest video...