Below you will find support and training material for the various components of the NSW Trauma Registry.
Note: These materials are securely hosted and are available only to currently authorised users of the NSW Trauma Registry system.
Users requiring access should contact the NSW Trauma Registry administrator at Hardeep Singh@health.nsw.gov.au
Report Writer is the reporting tool to obtain information recorded in the NSW Trauma Registry.
Collector is the data entry application that records information for each trauma patient in the NSW Trauma Registry.
- Guides to using Collector
- NSW Trauma Registry support and training
- Remote Refresh Report Writer support and training
- NSW Collector Web Portal support and training
- Digital Innovation 2013 Conference Material
- Who to contact when experiencing issues with Collector or Report Writer
- NSW Collector Trauma Registry Data Dictionary
- NSW Trauma Process Indicators