ITIM Executive Committee
The purpose of the Executive Committee is to support ITIM to achieve its objectives through advice on strategic direction and establishing and monitoring work groups and committees to undertake activities identified in the Work Plan.
The ITIM Executive Committee meets monthly and consists of staff from ITIM and ACI together with the chairs of each of the other ITIM committees.
- Michael Dinh, Clinical Director, ITIM (chair)
- Christine Lassen, Manager, ITIM
- Ellen Rawstron, A/Director, Surgery, Anaesthesia and Critical Care (SACC) portfolio, ACI
- Jeremy Hsu, Chair of Clinical Review Committee, Trauma Director, Westmead Hospital
- Scott D'Amours, Co-Chair of Clinical Review Committee, Trauma Director, Liverpool Hospital
- Karon McDonell, Co-Chair of Data Management Committee, Trauma CNC, St Vincent's Hospital
- Patricia Saccasan-Whelan, Co-Chair of Data Management Committee, Director of Critical Care, Southern NSW
- Zsolt Balogh, Chair of Research Advisory Committee,Trauma Director, John Hunter Hospital
- Kate Curtis, Co-Chair or Research Advisory Committee, Trauma CNC, St George Hospital
- Christine Bowles, Chair of Education Committee, Deputy Trauma Director, St George Hospital
- Elizabeth Leonard, Co-Chair of Education Committee, Trauma CNC, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
Terms of Reference