Information Systems and Technology Advisory Committee
Co-Chairs - Naren Gunja and TBC
Secretariat - Vanessa Evans
Terms of reference - Endorsed 9 March 2016
The role of the Information Systems and Technology Advisory Committee will be to:
- identify issues and priorities relating to information systems and technology in emergency care.
- advise on the current and future use of information systems and technology in emergency care, including the identification of areas of research that will have possible benefits to the practice of emergency medicine.
- review and advise on applicability of current and emerging information systems and technology projects relating to emergency care both from the ECI and other bodies.
- provide advice for specific ECI projects or outputs.
- endorse specific information systems and technology projects or strategies relating to emergency care.
- provide advice regarding strategic approaches to emergency care information systems and technology.
- respond to ad hoc requests outside the formal meeting where urgent.
- Allan Ajami, St George Hospital
- Hatem Alkhouri, ACI
- Tony Azzam, eHealth NSW
- Andrew Berry, NETS NSW
- Michael Boyd, Ryde Hospital
- Bronwynne Chisholm, Milton Hospital
- Tracey de Villecourt, Nepean Hospital
- Vanessa Evans, ACI
- Anthony Fallick, eHealth NSW
- Alan Forrester, Port Macquarie Base Hospital
- Michael Golding, ACI
- Nick Goryl, ACI
- Dianne Grujcic, eHealth NSW
- Naren Gunja, Westmead Hospital and Co-Chair
- Matthew Holobrodskyj, Cooma Hospital
- Andrew Hugman, Prince of Wales Hospital
- Susan Isemonger, eHealth NSW
- Jesse Li, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- John Mackenzie, ACI
- Sarah Marmara, NSW Health
- Skye Matthaei, Maclean District Hospital
- Megan Olivotto, eHealth NSW
- Soo Ming Phang, Wollongong Hospital
- Amith Shetty, Westmead Hospital
- Daniel Smith, Queanbeyan District Hospital
- Marty Sterrett, NSLHD
- Julianne Switzer, St Vincent's Hospital
- Shane Trevithick, Nepean Hospital
- Adrian Walsh, NNSW and MNCLHD
- Michelle Wilkinson, Narrabri Hospital
- David York, CCLHD
Meeting Dates for 2020
To be advised
|9 December 2015||8 March 2017|
|14 June 2017|
|8 June 2016||17 November 2017|
|10 August 2016|
|30 November 2016|