Performance and Data
Victorian Auditor-General's Office
National Health Performance Authority (NHPA)
- Hospital Performance: Costs of Acute Admitted Patients in Public Hospitals in 2011-2012
- Hospital Performance: Time patients spent in emergency departments in 2012 - 2013
- Hosptial Performance: Time patients spent in emergency departments in 2011 - 2012
Bureau of Health Information (BHI)
Hospital Quarterly: Performance of NSW Public Hospitals
- October to December 2018
- July to September 2018
- April to June 2018
- January to March 2018
- October to December 2017
- July to September 2017
- April to June 2017
- January to March 2017
- July to September 2016
- October to December 2016
- April to June 2016
- January to March 2016
- October to December 2015
- April to June 2015
- January to March 2015
- October to December 2014
- July to September 2015
- July to September 2014
- April to June 2014
- January to March 2014
- October to December 2013
- July to September 2013
- April to June 2013
- January to March 2013
- October to December 2012
- July to September 2012
- April to June 2012
- January to March 2012
- October to December 2011
- July to September 2011
- April to June 2011
- January to March 2011
- October to December 2010
- July to September 2010
- April to June 2010
Healthcare in Focus: how NSW compares internationally
Healthcare in Focus provides a comprehensive look at how the NSW health system compares to the rest of Australia and 10 other countries, using some 90 performance measures.
- 2015 - How does NSW compare?
- 2014 - How does NSW compare?
- 2013 - How does NSW measure up?
- 2012 - How well does NSW perform?
- 2011 - How well does NSW perform?
- 2010 - How NSW compares internationally
Healthcare in NSW: in context
BHI has developed a handy new guide to the NSW healthcare system. In Context is a useful overview of how the people of NSW use healthcare service.
Emergency Department Waiting Times
A search tool to find out how long you or a patient can expect to wait for treatment at participating hospitals
- Insights from the Data - Lilian Daly, Lead Analyst, Bureau of Health Information at the ECI ED Nursing Leadership Forum 19 May 2017
- BHI - what the data tells us about care in NSW EDs - Dr Jean-Frederic Levesque, Chief Executive, Bureau of Health Information at the ECI ED Nursing Leadership Forum 27 May 2016
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW)
Australian hosptial statistics: national emergency access and elective surgery targets
Australian hospital statistics: emergency department care
These annual reports present information relating to emergency department care in major public hospitals and public hospital elective surgery waiting times.
Australian hospital statistics 2011-12: other
Australian Medical Association
NSW Health Annual Data Report: 2014
Health Statistics NSW
Health Statistics NSW is an interactive, web-based application that allows users to access data and tailor reports about the health of the New South Wales population for their own use.