Blood & Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapies Network Symposium
Symposium postponedDeferred to March 2022 - Final date to be determined.
BMT + CT Network is proud to present the Annual BMT + CT Symposium.
The aim of the symposium is to:
- Provide an opportunity for networking for clinicians within their peer group, albeit virtually.
- Share research, education and initiatives across the multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide a forum for discussion with regards to hot topics, current therapies and issues of debate.
- Recognise the work and efforts of clinicians across the BMT + CT Network.
- Provide valuable opportunity for BMT + CT clinicians to take some time out from their daily activities to meet as a group and learn about a range of key priority activities.
- Allow like-minded individuals to foster new ideas and future strategies.
The cost is free to NSW Health employees.
Program agenda will be available closer to the date.
Details on how to join the Symposium will be given close to the date
0411 179 763