The Aged Health Collaborative Forum aims to showcase the innovative work of the NSW public healthcare system and key service partners to improve health care for older people and promote broader uptake of good practice approaches.
Now in its 10th year, this free online event is aimed at consumers, clinicians and managers from a range of health and partnering services who can lead and influence care experience and outcomes for older people.
- Care of older people living with frailty
- Care of older Aboriginal people
- Care of older people living with dementia
- Care of older people across care settings
The Aged Health Collaborative includes:
- Ministry of Health:
- Mental Health Branch
- Health and Social Policy Branch
- Whole of Health Program
- Agency for Clinical Innovation
- Clinical Excellence Commission
- Health Education and Training Institute
Dr Stephanie Ward is a Geriatrician at the Prince of Wales Hospital and a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing at UNSW
She is passionate about the benefits of intergenerational contact, and has been an expert on ABC's Emmy-award winning TV series, "Old People’s Home for 4 Year olds", and more recently "Old People's Home for Teenagers".
She is the Clinical Lead of the Australian Dementia Network (ADNeT) Registry, the first clinical quality registry for dementia in Australia.
Aged health collaborative forum program (PDF File 251.0 KB)