6th NSW Aged Health Collaborative Forum
Partnering in the Care of Older People
The NSW Aged Care Collaborative Forum is collaboration between:
- NSW Ministry of Health, Aged Care Unit; Nursing and Midwifery Office; Older People’s Mental Health Policy Unit; Whole of Health Program
- Agency for Clinical Innovation
- Clinical Excellence Commission
- Health Education and Training Institute.
The aim of the Aged Health Collaborative Forum is to provide an opportunity to share knowledge, experiences, and innovation in aged health across NSW.
- Share achievements in aged health across the continuum of care.
- Empower local teams to overcome challenges and build partnerships in caring for older people.
- Provide an opportunity for professional networking and build a culture of sharing, support and leadership in aged health in NSW.
Who should attend
This event is aimed at clinicians, managers and consumers who are able to lead and influence care experience and outcomes for older people.
Save the Date
Click to download
Open the file and save to your calendar application.
0459 870 811