Aboriginal Chronic Conditions Conference: Rethink Virtual Care Models
This year's theme is: Rethink Virtual Care Models
The Aboriginal Chronic Conditions Network at the Agency for Clinical Innovation, The Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council and NSW Primary Health Networks would like to cordially invite you to join us for the virtual 2021 - Aboriginal Chronic Conditions Conference.
In recent times with bushfires, floods and now COVID-19, many challenges have arisen in how people need or choice to access health services. These challenging times have also caused much trauma for the workforce and communities across NSW.
The aim of this virtual conference is to bring together stakeholders to showcase each other’s success and key learnings in designing and delivering virtual models of care for Aboriginal peoples. We also would like to showcase any key initiatives that have supported the emotional wellbeing of the workforce and community during these challenging times.
Presentation will cover
- The design and delivery of virtual models of care for Aboriginal peoples and communities.
- Showcasing success and or key learnings in supporting the emotional wellbeing of the workforce and community.
- Share success and or key learnings in the design and delivery of virtual models of care for Aboriginal Peoples.
- During a crisis or challenging times, highlight principles or actions that support different ways of doing.
- Showcase success and or key learnings in supporting the emotional wellbeing of the workforce and community.
- Strengthen integrated approaches to Aboriginal Health, including collaborative partnerships between services.
- Showcase high quality service delivery that is accessible, appropriate and safe in supporting recovery for Aboriginal peoples, families and communities.
- Acknowledging and accepting Aboriginal culture as a key element to the healing and wellbeing of Aboriginal peoples
Open to all, who have an interest in delivering culturally responsive care and improving Health outcomes for Aboriginal peoples
How to attend
Conference attendance via Zoom. Link will be provided to attendees 48hr prior to the conference.