Developing dynamic resources
for clinicians and patients
We produce clear, current and relevant information and clinical guidance. Our communication products are easy to access, navigate and understand, and are tailored to suit the needs of clinicians and consumers.
Delivering impactful resources to clinicians
Throughout 2020–2021, the ACI's clinical networks delivered 300+ resources; providing the latest, evidence-based information, tools and guidance to clinicians and the health system:
- COVID-19 clinical guidance
- Clinical practice guides
- Models of care
- Fact sheets
Taking a digital approach for greater impact
The ACI is committed to delivering information to clinicians – where, when and how it is needed. Our digital resources can be accessed and shared, anywhere, anytime.
- Our first digital fact sheets (also print-friendly) were developed for the Nutrition and Blood and Marrow Transplant networks.
- Our first digital clinical guideline was launched in November 2021: Occupational therapy for people with spinal cord injuries.
- Web applications, such as the Emergency Procedures App provide evidence-based clinical instructions, at the point of care.
- Digital toolkits, programs and directories have been developed to support clinicians and health services access information and improve care delivery.
Improved access to our resources
- Supports our digital-first approach.
- Improves access to information that is easier to share, where and when you need it.
- Makes searching for resources on the ACI website easier than ever for clinicians and patients.
website sessions from January 2020 to December 2021
Connecting with clinicians
The ACI relaunched Clinician Connect as a dynamic new digital news page and e-newsletter.
- Provides the latest news, healthcare insights and innovations from across the ACI and our clinical networks, institutes and taskforces.
- Delivered every two months, with a readership of ~3,500 people.
- Between February and October 2021, more than 9,780 visitors accessed Clinician Connect.