myVirtualCare (myVC) is a video conferencing platform used for clinical care. It has been custom-built to mimic the physical workflow of a clinical consultation.
It also provides a great experience for our patients, families and carers, with easy online access and the ability to provide real-time feedback.
On Thursday 2 December, a range of enhancements were pushed to the TRAINING environment, followed by a push to the PRODUCTION environment in February 2022. The ACI Virtual Care team will provide demonstrations of the impacts these enhancements will have on myVC functionality.
These sessions include:
- a 15-minute demonstration of myVC
- 45 minutes to drop-in and ask questions.
The sessions are for NSW Health employees, and targeted to current users of myVC.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from 18 January to 17 February, 11am–12pm.
- Every weekday (Monday to Friday) from 21 February to 4 March, 11am–12pm.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 March to 17 March, 11am–12pm.
How to attend
Login to Pexip (no PIN needed), via:
- Virtual Meeting Room (VMR): 4666700
- this link: bit.ly/myVCDemoDropIn, using Google Chrome.
Please contact Stacey Hutchinson, myVC Project Support Officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org