Innovation as Usual - 'A fine balance'
The aim of ACI’s Innovation as Usual event series is to promote continued innovation in healthcare.
This year’s theme, ‘A fine balance’ will look at balancing business as usual with the provision of innovative clinical care.
- balancing business as usual with provision of innovative clinical care
- using performance data to balance the twin imperatives of ‘choosing wisely’ and safe, comprehensive practices
- balancing patient preferences and clinical evidence
- balancing the rigours of evidence-based science with the benefits of adopting innovative solutions.
Use Sli.do for the Q&A session
The access code is #IAU2019
Join us via livestream
Within NSW Health
Outside NSW Health
- Use a computer with webcam and mic
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to https://conference.meet.health.nsw.gov.au
- Enter your name and continue
- Allow webcam and microphone access if prompted
- Select the Video icon
- In the top right hand corner “search to dial” enter the number 4666900
- Select Join
- When joined mute yourself using the controls at the bottom-middle of the screen
Registration / tea and coffee served
Welcome: We acknowledge the traditional owners of this land that we meet on. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and any Elders who are meeting with us today.
Dr Noah Ivers, Associate Professor, University of Toronto
Using data wisely for quality improvement: promise, perils and pitfalls.
Experts in conversation - a fishbowl event
Engage in conversations with a range of experts as they discuss and explore ‘a fine balance’ means from their perspective.
Moderated by Jean-Frederic Levesque, Chief Executive, ACI
Canapes and networking
Please note: This event is by invitation only, however members of public can attend via Livestream.